As per usual, another week, another carnival (if things were only like this in real life, too…). This week’s edition of the Carnival of the Mobilists is being hosted by the formidable Antoine RJ Wright, and it is full of goodies. He is featuring:
- Not one but two posts on BlackBerry (and I have no involvement in either; cf. my About Me page for disclaimers), one looking at its (apparently) impending death and offering advice on how to fix it and one looking at its (apparently) robust health despite recent dips.
- A very interesting post on how handset UX affects testing.
- A book review on HTML5 and the mobile web.
- A report on mobile in the MENA (Middle-East and North Africa) region.
- My own little piece on the mobile component of Facebook’s IPO (hint: there is none).
- An interview with one of GigaOm’s mavens.
- Plus about 10 or so more incredibly worthwhile reads including by singularity rockstar Ray Kurzweil, mobile influencer #1 Tomi Ahonen (not my but Forbes’ words) and, and, and…
Go, get a coffee (or green tea, or whatever you feel inclined towards) and allow yourself half an hour of good reading on all things mobile over here. And, if you would like to participate in the carnival yourself, you can: to submit a post, just e-mail email@example.com. If you want to host, check out the Mobilists website for processes etc.