In the frantic run-up to Christmas, I missed this (which is nearly unforgivable of course): the last Carnival of the Mobilists of the year, this time hosted by Peggy herself on Mobile Groove (something for you to read regularly anyway!).
This version (which you will find here) brings the wrap-up of the best and brightest in mobile-related blogging from the past month and it is well, well worth a read. You’ll get:
- Chetan Sharma’s recount of his latest Mobile Breakfast event. Trends and predictions galore.
- Martin Wilson’s guest blogger Tina de Souza on retail and mobile (one of the more exciting dichotomies to solve).
- Tomi Ahonen has one of his usual brief (not) posts on Nokia.
- WIP Connect’s Carlo Longino interviews Touchtype.
- James Cameron of Camerjam fame interviews Daniel Appelquist from BlueVia (and many things before that…).
- Antoine Wright casts a critical eye on UX for mobile services.
- and, and, and…
Go read it! You know you need it after those few days offline. Perfect snacking.
And, if I don’t speak to you before: have a great 2012 and remember to live life to the fullest – if or if not it turns out to be the end of the world!