Now, since I hope you have read that one previously, here are (some) of the posts you shouldn’t miss either:
- Looking at the value of location-based mobile advertising;
- Affiliate programmes as an (additional) business model for app developers;
- App or not – again… this time though the question is raised by none other than the Chief Communication Officer of DDB Worldwide;
- Some posts looking at services of network operators (might that have let the chasing-Apple-craze impact other service offerings?);
- Judy Breck, keeper of the tents emeritus, looks at how mobile leverages learning…
It can all be found over at Indigo 102, namely here. And now go there, and enjoy yourself!
This one needs to be short since GDC is now upon us but this week’s edition of the Carnival of the Mobilists, which is hosted by Andy Favell over at MobiThinking, is just too packed with goodies to let this slip.
The carnival covers everything from eBook publishing to mHealth, mobile banking (and, separately, micropayments), a ton on mobile marketing, app development, Flash or no Flash on Apple (answer: no) and much, much more.
The carnival is hosted over here, so go read, whilst I will try to survive the conference jungle…